After 25 years in the business, we can say we are experts in staying strong in the face of challenges. It goes without saying that the health of our teams, our families and the communities around us is our priority today and for the upcoming weeks. We want to be part of the solution and do everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19, as this is an issue that affects us all.
At Prime, here’s what we are doing right now:
- We’ve canceled all travel arrangements for all our employees across Canada. We are replacing these meetings with video, phone and email communications.
- Our dynamic teams are now working from home until further notice and we have the structure and tools in place to ensure the protection and security of your files.
- We are staying flexible and supporting our team members who are at home with children or helping their elders by allowing them to work unconventional hours.
- We have requested that our team members stay in voluntary isolation if they show any symptoms and encourage them to do the same if anyone in their household or close circle shows signs as well.
- We are staying informed and adapting our policies in keeping with government and health organization recommendations.
- We are continuing to serve our clients with the same high standards we pride ourselves in. Our teams are joining forces to adapt our strategies and think outside the box to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- We’ve implemented frequent conference calls between members of upper management to analyze the situation as it evolves so we can adapt as needed.
We are proud to see the level of urgency and action on display in Canada over the past week and truly hope the situation will take a positive turn sooner than later.
We will most likely be facing more challenges in the coming weeks and we can say that we will be here to support each other and do what’s best for our employees, our clients, our business and the communities around us.
Our goal is to stay positive and optimistic about what the future holds, and when it’s all over, we look forward to bringing brands and consumers together once again to celebrate the end of this difficult time.
Alain Têtu and Rosalie Laflamme
Proud owners of Prime Marketing